Things to experience at the farm – Leisure time in “Völs am Schlern”
It does not mater, if you are young or old, it is winter or summer – staying at the Mesner Farm is always worth the experience.
……….our little son PATRICK (8 years) loves to feed the guinea pigs together with other children. To pet little rabbits or watch the ducks splashing around ……. “Juhuuuu, an egg! Mommy, the chicken has just laid an egg!!!….”
As he hears this, even our youngest son MICHI (7 years) dashes off for the henhouse.
At the same time there is an intense activity going on in the stable.
Grandpa HANS is milking the cows and daughter SABINE (15 years) in the meantime feeds the oinking piglets.
Oh, isn’t it funny to watch the little calf licking everything it can reach?.
KLAUSI our watchdog just loves to play the whole day.
– There in the hay are miaowing the little kittens …. –
A variety of experiences for the whole family
Well, on the „MESNER FARM“ it never turns boring, even those children, who generally don’t love to leave their room, were hard to convince to return into the house, in spite of their red frozen little noses.
Experience a new holiday feeling in a homely family atmosphere
You are welcome to
- to help with the hay harvest,
- pick fruit and have a nibble,
- to watch bread baking and to help with it,
- to take advantage of the art to prepare traditional South – Tirol cuisine,
- to frolic, play, savour, laze around….,
- to splash in the children’s pool,
- to freely discover everything about the farm,
- to feed, fondle and cuddle in the petting zoo,
- to go sledge riding in winter and to hay hop in summer
- Take a tour on our farm
- Visit our small church (guided tour upon request)
- and, and, and….
The fantasy and the possibilities are limitless.